Year 12 Parents Evening
Dear Year 12 Parent, Carers and Students,
I would like to invite you to book an appointment with your year 12 teachers at our online video consultation evening. We have introduced a new and easy to use system hosted by parents-booking.co.uk. Feedback from other schools who have used the system has been incredibly positive and this will allow us to carry out a COVID secure remote consultation evening. At your appointment Year 12 subject teachers will briefly discuss any available assessment data, your current progress and work completed during remote learning.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind parents and students that at the end of the school year there are an important set of assessments which contribute to predicted grades when students are preparing to apply for universities.
Meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at school. Appointments are only 6 minutes long, however our experience shows that this is sufficient for staff to relay the main focus for learning.
The consultation evening is on Thursday 29th April 2021 and appointments are available from 3:45pm – 6:30pm.
To make your appointments please login at: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/stmarysblackpool
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth.
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Booking opens on 15th April 2021 and closes at 12 noon on Tuesday 27th April 2021.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. Approximately 10 minutes before your appointments are due to begin, you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below devices and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology towork:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login please contact the school office.
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in; it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
- If you are unable to book at home, please contact the school office for help however further information including a Parent/Carer User Guide can be downloaded by clicking here.
Mr S Eccles