Progress Day 8th July 2021 for Years 7 to 10 & Year 12
Dear Parents, Carers and Students,
On Thursday 8th July 2021, we will be holding our annual Student Progress Day. This year this will be held remotely via video call and hosted by a new and easy to use system called Parents-Booking.
A 15 minute appointment will be made with your child’s form tutor during which you will have the opportunity to discuss:
- General Standards: attendance, punctuality and behaviour for learning.
- Academic Progress: standards and attitude to learning.
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities and contributions to the life of the Academy.
- Ways to improve their overall performance and help them become more successful.
To make your appointments please login at: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/stmarysblackpool
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth.
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Booking opens on Wednesday 16th June and closes at 12 noon on Thursday 1 July 2021
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On Progress Day
On the day of your appointment, you need to re-login at the website address above. At approximately 10 minutes before your appointment is due to begin, you will be able to join the video meeting and wait for your appointment time. Your child should also be present for the appointment. A user guide is enclosed with this letter and is also available on our school website.
Please note that on this day the Academy will be closed as there will be no formal lessons running in school. Pupils will however be sent home-learning tasks to complete online. Due to school closure for pupils the school bus service will not be running on this date. We will be in contact to let you know further details nearer the day.
You must use one of the below devices and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login please contact the school office.
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in; it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
- If you are unable to book at home or are not available on this date; please contact the school office for further assistance.
We look forward to speaking with you all on the 8 July.
Mr S Eccles,